Saturday, February 5, 2011

SEVEN DAYS AWAY! And, Living La Vida Loca!

Seven Days until the Photo Shoot!

Exercise:
Zumba! (50 minutes)

Eating:
8:00am Shrimp and Veggie Stir-Fry
11:30am Strawberry Protein Smoothie
2:25pm Greek Yogurt and Strawberries/Blueberries
6:15pm Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry (4.5 oz of chicken instead of 3)
8:15pm Strawberry Protein Smoothie (with 1.5 servings of protein)

Drinking:
128oz h20
2 cups almond milk

Today, I took a long nap and threw my eating pattern off a little bit. When I woke up, I was really hungry. Because of this wrench in my plans, I added extra protein to two of my later meals instead. I'm not going to even TRY to get six meals in today. As a result, I am a little under my caloric goal for today, but not by much because the extra protein boost did help.

On the subject of DANCE, I have another Zumba! video to share with you. The title of this dance is Living La Vida Loca--it was so much fun!

I still haven't figured out how I am going to reward myself, but I think it will be along the lines of a ticket to a concert or performance of one of my favorites artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment